Care Management Resources
The Carolina Community Health Partnership Network provides care management services to providers to assist them in implementation of diabetes disease management for their Medicaid and HealthChoice patients.
Emergency Room Utilization Management
The Carolina Community Health Partnership Network of Cleveland County and Rutherford County works in collaboration with the primary care physicians and Medicaid enrollees/HeatlhChoice enrollees to ensure that the use of the emergency room is appropriate. Network care managers and provider offices strive to continually educate patients on use of their medical home (Children and Adults) and appropriate use of the emergency room.
CCHP Care Managers provide the following services:
- Management information for Medicaid and HealthChoice patients
- Confirms discharge instructions are understood by patients
- Coordinate ER referrals to specialists
- Makes follow-up appointments with PCP’s and/or specialists including Dentist
- Educates patients on correct usage of emergency room and medical home
- Alerts PCP offices when patient over uses ER for non-emergent issues
All providers are encouraged to educate patients on the concept of the medical home. For any referral or questions about emergency room utilization, please contact case management services at (980) 484-5152.