Care Management Services
The goal of your Carolina Community Health Partnership Carolina Access Nurse Care Manager is to help you utilize the medical system in a way that will ensure that you receive quality, cost-effective medical care as well as other needed services. Your nurse care manager can help eliminate barriers that get in the way of your being able to access the medical care and services you may need by working with primary care providers and other community agencies.
What can a Carolina Access Nurse Care Manager can do?
Nurse Care Managers are Registered Nurses who can help answer questions about your healthcare. They can:
- Work with your doctor to coordinate medical and other services you may need
- Helping you understand your doctor’s plan of care for you
- Help you understand your disease and plan of treatment
- Help you understand your medications and how to use them
- Help you understand the proper use of medical services including the emergency department
- Assist you after a hospital admission or visit to the ED
- Help you access needed resources by linking you to needed services and agencies
- Helping you get the medical equipment and services you need
- Sharing ways on regaining and maintaining your good health
- Meeting you face-to-face when and where needed
- Help you find answer to your questions about your medical care
Our dedicated nurse care managers will work closely with you and your medical providers to help you manage your health care needs.
To contact your Carolina Access Nurse Care Manager, please call (980) 484-5152.